Preaching to the Choir

These are some sermons, but mostly lectionary discussions. It also has prayers for some Sundays.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

In the Beginning....

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1
I have never really posted my sermons. I've been a little afraid to do so. You know, did I include all the footnotes; that I don't necessarily have when I am in the pulpit? Did I remember that remark or story that I told at one church, but not at the other? I have the awareness that I am preaching to a certain group of people, and what I say here wouldn't necessarily work in your church. Perhaps this then can be some food for thought for you. Perhaps it will feed your soul, or spark some interest, or warm your heart, or inform you.
I will try to include resources, footnotes, scriptures, etc.
But I got to tell you, I am still learning to Blog. I don't know how to do html. I don't pod cast. I am not sure how to change the code on the sidebar. I am confused by rss, but I am willing to learn. So if in the beginning, it is confusing to you; well that is because it is confusing to me.
I'll take your comments as long as it is constructive criticism, and not mean spirited. You will be ignored or receive a buzzer if you are mean spirited. Who knows you might get a rose if you are thoughtful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home