Preaching to the Choir

These are some sermons, but mostly lectionary discussions. It also has prayers for some Sundays.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Good Shepherd Sunday

I won't be posting next week, as we will be on Spring break.
So I am posting for you from You Tube

Songs of Praise Sunday 7 October 2007

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD

Music:Howard Goodall
Words:Based on Psalm 23
Performed by:The Choir of King's College Taunton
conducted by Colin Albery and accompanied by organist Jim Campbell
This is the senior winners King's College Taunton as they perform the theme tune from the Vicar of Dibley "The Lord's My Shepherd".
Songs of Praise School Choirs Showcase 2007


I did find some good Vicar of Dibley You Tube videos,
but I thought the song was more appropriate for this Sunday.
The Vicar of Dibley videos may get posted on my other blog someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home