Preaching to the Choir

These are some sermons, but mostly lectionary discussions. It also has prayers for some Sundays.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tuesday's thought for the day

Here is the thought for the day;
2/20/2007 When you do what you please, does what you do please God?

Prayer for the day: Lord may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, oh Lord, my strength and my redeemer. My problem is Lord though that too many times I try to please others and then I don't please anyone, especially you or me. You know it has been my desire and prayer for a long time to please you instead. May it be so. Amen

Verse for the day Eph 5:8-10 ‘You are light in the Lord; walk as children of light…trying to learn what is pleasing to the Lord.’

Your Love Oh Lord Third Day


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home