Preaching to the Choir

These are some sermons, but mostly lectionary discussions. It also has prayers for some Sundays.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Thought for Monday

Thought for Monday

Nobody makes a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.
-Edmund Burke


Scripture for the day: Psalm 46:10 "Be Still and know that I am God."

Prayer for the day, Lord, let me remember that it all starts with being still and knowing you. Knowing your Love, your will for my life, your mercy, your grace, your love, and your ways comes from spending that time with you. Let me spend that precious time with you, to follow in your path and do what you ask me to do today. Let me entrust myself. my ways, my relationships, and my tasks great or small to you. Amen

Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home